The Seagull

For discussions of subjects relating to literature and theater.
Cinemanolis
Adjunct

Post by Cinemanolis »

I saw this production in London. Kristin Scott Thomas was wonderful. However in that production in the role of Trigorin they had Chiwetel Ejiofior (spelling?). He was also good, but i would 'die' to see what Sarsgaard can do with this role.
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Penelope wrote:Ok, so why didn't anybody tell me that Kristin Scott Thomas and Peter Sarsgaard are starring in a production of Chekov's The Seagull? Damn, I hate being poor--if I had the funds, I'd be up in New York tomorrow night, front row.

Oooo...that sounds good. I'm dying to see Elizabeth Moss in Speed-the-Plow, too.

Edited By flipp525 on 1221776172
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

Ok, so why didn't anybody tell me that Kristin Scott Thomas and Peter Sarsgaard are starring in a production of Chekov's The Seagull? Damn, I hate being poor--if I had the funds, I'd be up in New York tomorrow night, front row.
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster

Return to “The Cam Dagg Memorial Theatre and Literature Forum”