Jay Leno is a jerk

For discussions of subjects relating to television and music.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I've been anti-Leno for some time, but I've never really cared for O'Brien, but I don't watch him very much either.

But, I hope he does move over to Fox, it would be quite an interesting change (especially since they screwed him over after the Tonight Show being the main reason he didn't switch networks), but this is beginning to sound a lot more like a David Letterman kind of situation. NBC sure knows how to fuck with its late night hosts.

Just let Leno retire, bring him back for a few specials here or there, but just let it go.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Zahveed
Associate

Post by Zahveed »

TWITTER TRACKER TWITTER TRACKER TWITTER TRACKER!!!!!

I feel bad for Conan. The guy is great and he's been easy about everything, but he's getting the short end of the stick at every end. I hear Fox wants to get him if he leaves NBC.
"It's the least most of us can do, but less of us will do more."
Franz Ferdinand
Adjunct

Post by Franz Ferdinand »

Conan O'Brien is the MAN!

Just a small sample of his genius. Can you imagine Leno or Letterman doing this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKBQrXxrvu0

I DON'T THINK SO. I Love the Cone Zone and he doesn't deserve this idiocy.
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

I couldn't care less about these people. I haven't watched late night on any regular basis since Dick Cavett went off the air.

I did try to watch Leno's 10 P.M. show. Painful. It didn't work. Bye-bye. In no other business could someone fail at a new ob and ask for their old one back when there was someone competently doing that job as I assume Conan O'Brien is. So what he doesn't bring in the viewership Leno did. The audience has moved on and so should he and NBC.
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

Any of you guys following NBC's late-night brouhaha?

Return to “Broadcast Media”