The Closed Topic

OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

In a shorter time period, it's almost amassed twice as many posts as the original.

Sonic contacted me privately in the whole affair, so really, we can probably drop this whole thing.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
ITALIANO
Emeritus

Post by ITALIANO »

Well, but even this new thread had its interesting points...
Steph2
Assistant

Post by Steph2 »

Eh, now instead of just talking about what we were talking about before in the old thread, we're just talking about how they wouldn't let us talk about it.

And Sonic Youth decided to slink away (I'm not shocked) so I guess there's no point in continuing this.
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Okri wrote:
Hustler wrote:
Okri wrote:For what it's worth, I never asked anyone to delete or close the thread, but I sent Big Magilla a private message thanking him for it.

Was it worth it? the situation got worse.

Nope it clearly wasn't worth it, but I still understand why Magilla did what he did (or more truthfully, I know why I would have done it if I did) and thanked him for it anyway.
Lucky You! I don´t understand why he did what he did, and I don´t know what would you have done.
Okri
Tenured

Post by Okri »

Hustler wrote:
Okri wrote:For what it's worth, I never asked anyone to delete or close the thread, but I sent Big Magilla a private message thanking him for it.

Nope it clearly wasn't worth it, but I still understand why Magilla did what he did (or more truthfully, I know why I would have done it if I did) and thanked him for it anyway.
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Okri
Tenured

Post by Okri »

For what it's worth, I never asked anyone to delete or close the thread, but I sent Big Magilla a private message thanking him for it.
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Nobody needs any guarantee in proclaming itself gay or straight, C´mon!
ITALIANO
Emeritus

Post by ITALIANO »

I don't know cam personally, so I could never say that he's gay. And let's not forget that three board members can guarantee for him, come on.
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

I´m sorry! maybe I misunderstood your previous response.
ITALIANO
Emeritus

Post by ITALIANO »

But I never said that cam is gay! :) This is getting absurd... I think even Steph just said it as a joke. It sounded funny, that's all. This is all out of Almodovar, really...
Zahveed
Associate

Post by Zahveed »

ITALIANO wrote:So instead of being offended, try to grow up fast and to change things in your beloved, beautiful America. It's not perfect.
Sounds like an order. I'll get right on it boss.
"It's the least most of us can do, but less of us will do more."
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

ITALIANO wrote:
Hustler wrote:And I wouldn´t be offended at all if someone considers me gay.

Yes, but that's probably because you are straight.

Yes, I am. But, Italiano, your words have sufficient value by themselves to dye them of aggression. Don´t be agressive with cam or with anybody. I believe that Cam is straight. Why sholud he lie?

Edited By Hustler on 1200518113
ITALIANO
Emeritus

Post by ITALIANO »

Hustler wrote:And I wouldn´t be offended at all if someone considers me gay.
Yes, but that's probably because you are straight.
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

C´mon guys! What´s going on here? What´s the problem with being gays? I´ve never read during all my existence in this board an homophobic post. So what happened that in the spur of the moment all this stuff came out?
My respect to all of you, people (no matter if you´re bi, straight, gay or whatever) And I wouldn´t be offended at all if someone considers me gay.

Edited By Hustler on 1200517402

Return to “General Off-Topic”