The Super Bowl - Or, the Oscars for Straight Men

Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

kaytodd wrote:or when the ball was taken out of the Pats linebacker after the Giant running back bumbled the handoff?
That one.
kaytodd
Assistant

Post by kaytodd »

Akash wrote:I was ecstatic when the Giants threw their first interception.

Go Pats!

Edit: There's NO FUCKING WAY the Giants had possession of that ball. Is anyone else watching this?

Which play are you talking about: when the Giant receiver allegedly dragged his feet before he went out of bounds or when the ball was taken out of the Pats linebacker after the Giant running back bumbled the handoff?

BTW, I am conflicted with this game. I would be happy to see New Orleans boys quarterback two consecutive Super Bowl champs. But I think I would much rather see those asswipes on the 1972 Dolphins be taken down.

Edited By kaytodd on 1202085341
The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. It's faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living. Oliver Wendell Holmes
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

I was ecstatic when the Giants threw their first interception.

Go Pats!

Edit: There's NO FUCKING WAY the Giants had possession of that ball. Is anyone else watching this?

Edited By Akash on 1202084680
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

AfterElton offers up some helpful tips for translating the Super Bowl for gay viewers.
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster

Return to “General Off-Topic”