Who are you? Where do you live?

Steph2
Assistant

Post by Steph2 »

What is everyone doing for the holidays and the new year? I'll be with my family in CT for xmas, and then celebrating the new year with friends in NY. And next semester, I'm doing a semester abroad in Paris! I'm so excited!
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Welcome women to that board, and I´m really prepare for a shining debate related to men vs. women.
Steph2
Assistant

Post by Steph2 »

Thanks!
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

And prepare for cat fighting, knock-down-drag-outs and name calling. It's like our own little sorority here. :)
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Penelope wrote:FABULOUS!! We finally have a real girl in our midst (well, a new one, since Pamela-Marie)! Welcome, Steph! (And a belated welcome to Zahveed, too.)
I'd like to welcome you too, Steph! Wow, a real-life girl on the UAADB...I'm very much looking forward to your point of view and contribution.

You might want to check out the "UAADB Family Dynamic" thread for an idea of just who you're dealing with on here! It's one big happy, yet slightly dysfunctional, family who all appreciate and cherish this space on the web.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

I´m Luis and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am twice married. The second one for fifteen years; have three children, one from my first marriage (17 years old) and and two girls from the second one (13 and 8 eyars old respectively). I used to be an actor 20 years ago. I studied at the Law University in Buenos Aires and work as a lawyer since my graduation. I´m the producer and host of a radio program related to movies that turns 10 years.
Eric
Tenured

Post by Eric »

This place is my bathroom.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

In the end, everyone will either have their own bathroom...or at least Eric will. ;)
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Zahveed
Associate

Post by Zahveed »

I guess the back alley isn't out of the question.
"It's the least most of us can do, but less of us will do more."
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Well, unless you're Larry Craig, straights having access to the same bathroom should put a kibosh on any hanky panky...

Besides, then we'd have to make a lesbian bathroom, a bi-bathroom, a transexual bathroom and an asexual bathroom just to compensate.
Wesley Lovell
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

I think the fags should have their own bathroom too, but what do I know?
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

We still believe in segregating women and men for bathroom facility purposes, Zahveed. ;)
Wesley Lovell
Zahveed
Associate

Post by Zahveed »

Akash wrote:Holy crap, it's a girl! Welcome Steph2! Straighten your ties and zip up your pants, gentlemen.
Does this mean we'll have to put the toilet seat down too?
"It's the least most of us can do, but less of us will do more."
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

Holy crap, it's a girl! Welcome Steph2! Straighten your ties and zip up your pants, gentlemen.

Edited By Akash on 1195246254
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

FABULOUS!! We finally have a real girl in our midst (well, a new one, since Pamela-Marie)! Welcome, Steph! (And a belated welcome to Zahveed, too.)

Edited By Penelope on 1195243856
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster

Return to “General Off-Topic”