Straight male
41%
Straight female
No votes
Straight male with bi/gay tendencies
3%
Straight female with bi/gay tendencies
No votes
Other (you'll have to explain if you pick this option, so choose wisely)
No votes

Total votes: 29

ITALIANO
Emeritus

Post by ITALIANO »

Yes, but MOSTLY by Americans, do you agree or not?! And what's more important, it's VERY American in spirit. Which can be good, sometimes. But not always. And this nice, funny poll - which I took part in, by the way - is, let's say, enjoyably American. And it says alot about the way Americans look at sexuality. But it's complicated, I know.
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

You can have a brain which works but you are mistaken. Please, try to understand that this board is not conformed only by americans.
ITALIANO
Emeritus

Post by ITALIANO »

Hustler wrote:In my modest opinion, this idea is more related to an exrtemely prejudicious way of thinking.
Hustler, I never pre-judge. But I do judge. I have a brain which still works, I've travelled alot (US included) and so I have my opinions. Free to disagree - but please, in an intelligent way, ok? Good.
ITALIANO
Emeritus

Post by ITALIANO »

flipp525 wrote:[
ITALIANO, for some reason, must constantly operate in a "me versus them" state of mind.
Sometimes, Flip, trust me - it's "them versus me"... but don't worry, go back to the gym...
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Obviously, you missed the sarcasm.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

flipp525 wrote:ITALIANO, for some reason, must constantly operate in a "me versus them" state of mind. Thus, his categorization of everyone who's not him as "American". This allows anyone who disagrees with him on any subject to conveniently wear the brand of "American" instead of just "person who disagrees with ITALIANO". I'm sure that with enough private conversations, I could trace this back to some sort of pre-adolescent, subconsciously-developed, psychological coping mechanism that involved a single moment of isolating abandonment in his past.
In my modest opinion, this idea is more related to an exrtemely prejudicious way of thinking.
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Akash wrote:Predictably, the gay men are leading the pack. Although I am surprised it's just by 1 vote.
Not at all. Staright men are leading.
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Hustler wrote:Why do you say Americans? I´m not american at all. Wake up, this is not exclusively an american board.

ITALIANO, for some reason, must constantly operate in a "me versus them" state of mind. Thus, his categorization of everyone who's not him as "American". This allows anyone who disagrees with him on any subject to conveniently wear the brand of "American" instead of just "person who disagrees with ITALIANO". It's a lot easier to keep that in mind as a filter when going through some of his responses.

I'm sure that with enough private conversations, I could actually trace this pre-adolescent, subconsciously-developed, psychological coping mechanism to a single moment of isolating abandonment that occurred in his past.

Next week I'll be categorizing criddic according to the DSM.

Edited By flipp525 on 1185647697
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

anonymous wrote:I suppose "Other" is meant for Asexuals.
May be others applies to multisexual.
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Oh well - Americans, in which world do you live? Sex is much easier, trust me my friends.
Why do you say Americans? I´m not american at all. Wake up, this is not exclusively an american board.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I only see girls around Oscar time and not for long...Of course, Pamela-Marie hasn't been around much either.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Sabin wrote:...about to get yelled at for calling you all queens...
Of course, no offense taken, Sabin. I always consider the source.

I'd love to bring one of my fag hags on here to up the gal quotient a bit. There is a serious estrogen defecit though, that's for sure. Is this board taking Letrozole?

ITALIANO
Emeritus

Post by ITALIANO »

OscarGuy wrote:But it's nice to know that bestiality is not rampant among our board members.
:)
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I left the Other open-ended for a reason. I doubted anyone would pick it and put it in more as a joke than anything, but I did make mention that you'd have to explain it.

But it's nice to know that bestiality is not rampant among our board members.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
ITALIANO
Emeritus

Post by ITALIANO »

Oh. Asexuals. Then it suddenly makes sense, of course.

Return to “General Off-Topic”