UAADB Family Dynamic

OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Have you been watching Y&R lately? She actually hasn't done any of that lately. All she's been doing is pining over Daniel.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
FilmFan720
Emeritus

Post by FilmFan720 »

Akash wrote:I'm not a freaking overweight closet case!
Well, this quote could certainly take on a new meaning now!
"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers, Jr.
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

flipp525 wrote:You just know I've gotta go the soap opera route. Here we go…

Akash - Amber Moore, The Young and the Restless
Clearly, I was right on point in comparing Akash to Y&R’s Amber Moore: a lying, scheming, manipulative whore who weasels her way into people’s lives and steals money.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Some of us actually prefer non-agression in our sex lives (if any at all, really).
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

ITALIANO wrote:But I'm not aggressive in my sex life...
Oh, how disappointing.
ITALIANO
Emeritus

Post by ITALIANO »

But I'm not aggressive in my sex life... Ok, one day I will show you.
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

ITALIANO wrote:I also think that Flipp's post is very reasonable, very balanced. Now we have a third thing we agree on, Flipp - please attack me again soon, I'm having an identity crisis!

And this is the essence of you, Marco. You are the opposite of Oscar Guy -- you THRIVE on being attacked. Which probably says a lot about the sex life you keep bringing up. :)

Edited By Akash on 1197614779
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

OscarGuy wrote:For instance, Sonic has done anything he can to be an ass. I actually have more sympathy for Criddic now that I may have once had.

Oh come come now. Let's not go nuts.

I've only "known" Sonic on this board for a little over a year, but that ass is ALWAYS more sympathetic, honest and right than Criddic.

Edited By Akash on 1197614846
VanHelsing
Assistant

Post by VanHelsing »

Forget My Super Ex-Girlfriend, let's look forward to The Accidental Husband! ;)
With a Southern accent...
"Don't you dare lie to me!" and...
"You threaten my congeniality, you threaten me!"

-------

"You shouldn't be doing what you're doing. The truth is enough!"
"Are you and Perry?" ... "Please, Nelle."
Steph2
Assistant

Post by Steph2 »

Akash wrote:I think you're all assholes from time to time.

Funny, I think you're an asshole all the time. :)
FilmFan720
Emeritus

Post by FilmFan720 »

Watch out, Damien, or you are going to get the Director's Cut of My Super Ex-Girlfriend, starring you-know-who-home-wrecker.
"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers, Jr.
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Penelope wrote:
Damien wrote:
Zahveed wrote:So I guess Christmas is cancelled this year?

No it's not cancelled, but it won't be a very happy Christmas -- everyone's getting a DVD of Little Miss Sunshine. :(

Look on the bright side: at least we're not getting a box set of Hilary Swank's films.
Ho Ho Ho!!! Santa has selected just for you, Penelope, the Director's Cut of "Affair Of The Necklace," which runs 7 hours and 32 minutes.
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

Damien wrote:
Zahveed wrote:So I guess Christmas is cancelled this year?

No it's not cancelled, but it won't be a very happy Christmas -- everyone's getting a DVD of Little Miss Sunshine. :(
Look on the bright side: at least we're not getting a box set of Hilary Swank's films.
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Akash wrote:
Damien wrote:No it's not cancelled, but it won't be a very happy Christmas -- everyone's getting a DVD of Little Miss Sunshine. :(

I think I'd rather watch Alvin.
I'll meet you outside the theatre :D
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

Damien wrote:No it's not cancelled, but it won't be a very happy Christmas -- everyone's getting a DVD of Little Miss Sunshine. :(
I think I'd rather watch Alvin.

Return to “General Off-Topic”