Trip to NYC

flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Stay away from obnoxious, spritely young woman around the NYU campus going by the name of "Steph"! In all seriousness, I'm dying to see Cheyenne Jackson, err, Xanadu.

Edited By flipp525 on 1205329591
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
dws1982
Emeritus

Post by dws1982 »

Hustler wrote:I´m in contact with some guy (Victor?, Nik? ) I don´t remember exactly his name who is looking forward to meeting you!
HA!

I only have one definite thing planned, for Thursday of next week, so I'm open for the rest of the trip. So I'd like ideas of things to do. I know I'm going to try to go to that screening of The Steel Helmet at the Museum of Modern Art on Wednesday evening. And Last Year At Marienbad and Contempt are playing at Film Forum--I'd like to catch at least one of those. (Probably Marienbad.)

But beyond that, I don't know what I'll do.
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

dws1982 wrote:I just finished booking a trip to New York City for next week, 3/18-3/21 (I leave at 6:15 on the morning of 3/22 to be back in time for my nephew's birthday party that afternoon). It's a spur of the moment thing, but I still have the freedom (and money) to do something like this, and I have a week paid vacation next week, so why not?

If you or any of your alter-egos wants to meet up while I'm in town, send a private message or an e-mail to dwsmith1982 at yahoo.com.
I´m in contact with some guy (Victor?, Nik? ) I don´t remember exactly his name who is looking forward to meeting you!
FilmFan720
Emeritus

Post by FilmFan720 »

Have fun...make sure you go and put in your turn in Penelope's game now, though :D
"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers, Jr.
dws1982
Emeritus

Post by dws1982 »

I just finished booking a trip to New York City for next week, 3/18-3/21 (I leave at 6:15 on the morning of 3/22 to be back in time for my nephew's birthday party that afternoon). It's a spur of the moment thing, but I still have the freedom (and money) to do something like this, and I have a week paid vacation next week, so why not?

If you or any of your alter-egos wants to meet up while I'm in town, send a private message or an e-mail to dwsmith1982 at yahoo.com.

Edited By dws1982 on 1205272044

Return to “General Off-Topic”