New Member Names Help Requested

OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

You're very close...I believe 1,000 is the cut off and As I was retyping the ranks for the core posting in the General Announcements thread, I realized how little they flowed stylistically, so I'm changing them a teensy bit.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
FilmFan720
Emeritus

Post by FilmFan720 »

Out of curiosity, what is the posting requirement for the different levels. I was just wondering when I am no longer a student:)
"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers, Jr.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Nothing, really. I just happened to have changed a few membership levels, but it's pretty much the same content.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
FilmFan720
Emeritus

Post by FilmFan720 »

Sounds fine to me.

Out of curiosity, what is the difference between Members and General, or OFTA Members and OFTA Prime?

Edited By FilmFan720 on 1192470668
"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers, Jr.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

So, I'm thinking about changing how everyone on the board is listed whether "Member", "Super Admin", etc.

I'm thinking of using a film title system or some other system wherein your board member classification is associated with some kind of film (short titles, really).

What do you think about this and do you have any suggestions?
Wesley Lovell

Return to “General Off-Topic”