Good Bye For Now

Greg
Tenured

Post by Greg »

I'm finishing up what has been a great deal of research for my script. A lot of the storyline of the script involves characters who are hybrids of various famous (infamous(?)) people and twisting them and hanging them on their own words. I have been able to take some brief glances at this site while I have been doing Internet research from another window on the computer.

I hope to post the first few pages of my script on Zoetrope, in what the site has as private offices, by about the end of next week. Then, a little later I'll move to posting the full script on the site as a whole.

Irvin, aren't you a memeber of Zoetrope? I know that for full scripts posted on the site as a whole, Zoetrope assigns scripts to members to review, unless you've already reviewed enough scripts; but, some of the private offices will allow any member to join, where you have access to everything on the office, including posted scripts. If you want, when I've posted the pages, I can PM you from here as to what office(s) you might want to try to join to look at my script.
MovieWes
Professor

Post by MovieWes »

Good luck, Greg! I know all your hard work is going to pay off!
"Young men make wars and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of peace are the vices of old men: mistrust and caution." -- Alec Guinness (Lawrence of Arabia)
Sabin
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Sabin »

See you at the other end of the tunnel, buddy.
"How's the despair?"
99-1100896887

Post by 99-1100896887 »

I loved your cogent witty comments Greg--you understand the axiom: brevity is the soul of wit.
Congratulations! See you soon.
Cam
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Good luck and hope to hear about you soon.
Greg
Tenured

Post by Greg »

Thanks, everyone!
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

Good luck on that.

That reminds me, I really need to get started on writing some screenplays.

Anyway, we hope to see you back soon, Greg.
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

We'll miss yhou. Hurry up and write the damn thing and come back.
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Good luck, Greg! Keep us updated of your progress.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Mister Tee
Tenured Laureate

Post by Mister Tee »

All the best, Greg. You're always welcome back.
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

Good luck, Greg! Hope to see you back here soon!
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

SO lonr, Greg, and go luck. I'll miss your humor and insights (and conspiracies :D ). Visit whenever you can!
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
Greg
Tenured

Post by Greg »

As some of you know, I am an aspiring screenwriter. I am working on a script that I hope to soon post on the American Zoetrope website. American Zoetrope is the production company run by Francis Ford Coppola. So, I will no longer have time to do anything else on the Internet for awhile. I will miss you all, even criddic. :)

Return to “General Off-Topic”