Louis CK on the Catholic Church - Sexual Content Advisory

OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Moved to appropriate forum.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

I've seen this piece. I'm still a semi-practicing Catholic, very liberal. Love the religion, hate the institution. It borderline offended me. But I still laughed inspite of myself.

I love Louis C.K. though. I think Louis C.K.'s best routine is SADDEST HANDJOB and SUCK A BAG OF DICKS.
Sabin
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Sabin »

Louis CK is one of the funniest comedians alive. His sitcom 'Lucky Louie' was never really given the chance to take off, but his stand up and interviews are some of the sharpest satire I've seen. This comedy piece on the Catholic Church had me rolling. I found this on Jeffrey Wells' Hollywood Elsewhere page, where he cites (as if anybody gives a shit) that Louis CK was raised Catholic. I was not (there isn't a percentage of my blood that isn't Jewish as fuck) but I went to Catholic high school and studied the Catholic Church quite a bit. All I'll say about this piece is that great minds think alike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VABSoHYQr6k
"How's the despair?"

Return to “General Off-Topic”