Tenured Laureate

Re: Guidance, Please

Post by Mister Tee »

Worked perfect. Thanks
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Re: Guidance, Please

Post by OscarGuy »

Under the logo above, you'll have a little house that said Board Index and below that a little person next to the words "User Control Panel"

Click User Control Panel and you'll see several tabs of options. The second one should be "Profile".

Click Profile and on the left, you'll see four items. The fourth is "Edit Account Settings".

Click that and you can change your password.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Mister Tee
Tenured Laureate

Guidance, Please

Post by Mister Tee »

Since the system apparently purged my password, I was forced to click on Forgot My Password. It gave me a new one, which is ludicrously long and unrememberable, but at least got me on here and able to communicate.

The message said, Of course, you can change your password on the board, which, belive me, I want to do as soon as possible. But it beats me how.

Can someone give me step-by-step Changing Your Password for Dummies, so I can retrieve my old treasured password and never lose contact with the board?

May I also say in passing, I missed the board enormously while it was gone, and am deliriously glad it's back.

Return to “General Off-Topic”