Field of Dreams
11%
My Left Foot
37%

Total votes: 46

Steph2
Assistant

Post by Steph2 »

Akash wrote:Steph2 -- thank you, what a sweet thing to say. Oh and I'm bi, not gay

*sigh* this always happens to me. You guys always say you're bi, I jump into bed, and then later you and Pablo or whoever will send me chocolates and a thank you note for helping you to come out, and had it not been for me, you two would have never found each other.

And now I have tons of gay coupled friends and a serious sweet tooth.

Are you on facebook, Akash?
rain Bard
Associate

Post by rain Bard »

Oh dear.
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

rain Bard wrote:I envy your recent redesign, and the ease of poking around in your archives to find the ample gems therein.
Even for a thread as naughty as this one has been, that line still sounds dirty...
rain Bard
Associate

Post by rain Bard »

Eric wrote:I hope to really get into the swing of that blog again, too. But, then again, I always hope for that. You know whose site is really awesome? rain Bard's.
Thanks for the shout-out, but know that I envy your recent redesign, and the ease of poking around in your archives to find the ample gems therein.
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

Since Eric is too modest (and probably blushing) to accept his compliments, I will move on and point out that Nate -- who doesn't really post on the board anymore but is on the UAADB myspace group -- is one of the cutest things ever.
Eric
Tenured

Post by Eric »

Guys, guys, settle down. It's called Photoshop.

Hopefully I will return to N.Y., Damien, when I'm not totally sick and unsocial, so's we can track down my twin brother Doogie a la The Seventh Victim. I hope to really get into the swing of that blog again, too. But, then again, I always hope for that. You know whose site is really awesome? rain Bard's.

Getting this thread back on track, I was supposed to be born on the Fourth of July, but I ended up not.

Edited By Eric on 1195696992
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

Let's start an Eric thread.
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Akash wrote:Damien -- you should get one, if only to learn that Eric isn't black (really OG?)
Well, maybe this weekend if I have some spare time I'll join the fun. But I did know Eric isn't black, having had lunch with him.

Eric has a cool website.
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Akash wrote:Go back to your gym bunnies, Flipp. I saw Eric first.
LOL! I'm off to the gym right now!
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

Go back to your gym bunnies, Flipp. I saw Eric first.

LOL. My stalker was a girl, Flipp.

Edited By Akash on 1195685256
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Akash wrote:Eric's pictures are adorable.

I agree. Eric, you're a cutie. And so tall!

Akash, I was your stalker. Let the games begin again!

Edited By flipp525 on 1195685144
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

Eric's pictures are adorable.

Steph2 -- thank you, what a sweet thing to say. Oh and I'm bi, not gay (and there are actually a few straight guys around here!)

Oscar Guy -- are you kidding me? Compared to most of the queens here, I'm not THAT gay.

Damien -- you should get one, if only to learn that Eric isn't black (really OG?) It's easy to do and you don't have to put any information out there that you don't want "out there." I killed my myspace in high school after an incident with a stalker and only recently created one again, this time NOT putting too much personal information on it.

Edited By Akash on 1195684840
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Eric, add me again. I didn't know who you were and I erased you by accident.

OMG! Love your Good News Bears t-shirt!

Edited By flipp525 on 1195679541

Eric
Tenured

Post by Eric »

In a fit of pre-holiday good cheer, I've added everyone in the UAADB MySpace group.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

All signs point to Yes.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “The Damien Bona Memorial Oscar History Thread”