Harry Potter to get naked on-stage

For discussions of subjects relating to literature and theater.
Greg
Tenured

Post by Greg »

cam wrote:Who gives a #### about what Simon Cowell says about Radcliffe in Equus? Is he now a world -famous critic? Was Radcliffe singing in American Idol--did we all(720,000,000) of us) miss this event? What were you smoking when you imagined the world carred what Simon Cowell thinks, for ####'s sake?Are you on the right site, Greg?
Geesh, it was just a joke.
criddic3
Tenured

Post by criddic3 »

??? Tsk. Tsk.
"Because here’s the thing about life: There’s no accounting for what fate will deal you. Some days when you need a hand. There are other days when we’re called to lend a hand." -- President Joe Biden, 01/20/2021
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

Reza wrote:
anonymous wrote:He needs to shave. That's all I'm saying.

Shave where?
Sssshhhhhhh. :D :p :cool:
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

Reza wrote:

Shave where?
Don't put ideas into our heads! :p
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster
Reza
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Reza »

Shave where?
Franz Ferdinand
Adjunct

Post by Franz Ferdinand »

...and look past the unintended stud pun there...guess I was keeping with the whole "Equus" track of thought... :;):
Franz Ferdinand
Adjunct

Post by Franz Ferdinand »

AHAHAHA I misread that as "gum cutters" and have been telling people about it all day. So much more naughty than I thought! He's become a right stud though, let's hope Rowling writes a totally hot nude scene into Book VII so Danny can show it off!
99-1100896887

Post by 99-1100896887 »

Who gives a #### about what Simon Cowell says about Radcliffe in Equus? Is he now a world -famous critic? Was Radcliffe singing in American Idol--did we all(720,000,000) of us) miss this event? What were you smoking when you imagined the world carred what Simon Cowell thinks, for ####'s sake?Are you on the right site, Greg?
Greg
Tenured

Post by Greg »

I'm hardly a big American Idol fan; however, I would love to hear Simon Cowell's critique of Radcliffe's performance.
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

He needs to shave. That's all I'm saying.

FYI: I never heard of the term "cum gutters" before today.
99-1100896887

Post by 99-1100896887 »

Hmmm....Have YOU any film we can see, flipp? Maybe a demo.
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Akash wrote:
flipp525 wrote: Love those cum-gutters he's got, too (sorry I don't know the correct anatomical terminology…)

LMAO! I'm a bad queer, I've NEVER heard this term before (and I'm not even entirely certain what it refers to). Thanks for the education Flipp :D
Don’t worry, Akash, I only recently heard the term myself :;):. It refers to that hot little curved handlebar right above the hipline. I’ve made it a personal mission of sorts at the gym to develop them. I can recommend cable leg pulls with a hip abductor emphasis and twist curls with barbells on a decline bench.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

flipp525 wrote: Love those cum-gutters he's got, too (sorry I don't know the correct anatomical terminology…)
LMAO! I'm a bad queer, I've NEVER heard this term before (and I'm not even entirely certain what it refers to). Thanks for the education Flipp :D
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Wow...does it ever feel so wrong to be attracted to someone who was a child star in a movie about a boy wizard...I feel naughty.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Damien wrote:
flipp525 wrote:The twink type is not usually my bag but I do have to say he looks pretty cute here. Yum! Ride that horse, Harry!

I dunno know Flipp. I don't think that, with that chest and those abs, he qualifies as a twink, who are usually skinny, non-muscular young guys.

You're right, Damien. I suppose he transcends the twink label at this point. Love those cum-gutters he's got, too (sorry I don't know the correct anatomical terminology…)

Edited By flipp525 on 1170264556
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

Return to “The Cam Dagg Memorial Theatre and Literature Forum”