*First photo of Suri Cruise*

OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

If the baby were blonde, it would be a lot more likely to believe, but what you say makes sense.

The scientologists just need to blow themselves up and be done with it.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

There's a rumor going around that Katie was pregnant by former fiance Chris Klein, who is slightly slant-eyed, before they broke up and that she actually gave birth a few months prior to the alleged April birth date, wearing padding for a couple of months to make the time-line look like it was Tom's baby even though the baby does look more like Chris.

Thre's another rumor going around that the Scientologists are desperately looking for a new high-profile star to give them mroe credibility. They are trying to recruit Miss Credibility herself, Jennifer Lopez!
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

And the award for Best Performance by a Beard in a Leading Role goes to...

Katie Holmes!
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Reza
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Reza »

anonymous wrote:She looks Asian.
Yes she does look Asian. But also resembles Katie Holmes. Does that mean the father is Asian? We all know the Cruise doesn't have the balls for ''playing dirty'' in bed with the female sex!
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

She looks Asian.
Sabin
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Sabin »

What a healthy, beautiful digital composite!
"How's the despair?"
Sonic Youth
Tenured Laureate

Post by Sonic Youth »

She looks beautiful. Especially the antennae.

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/pressroom/

Vanity Fair Exclusive: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Talk About Baby Suri;
22-Page Family Portfolio by Annie Leibovitz

Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, and Suri Cruise, photographed exclusively for Vanity Fair by Annie Leibovitz on Cruise's property in Telluride, Colorado, July 27, 2006.

NEW YORK, N.Y.—In a private conversation with Vanity Fair features editor Jane Sarkin, Katie Holmes tells her that "it's been heartbreaking" to see what's being said in the press about her family and her baby. "Some of the crap that's out there—the stuff that's said about my parents and my siblings [tabloid accounts implied that Katie's family did not hit it off with Tom]—it's really frustrating the amount of #### that's out there. And the stuff they say about Suri?! You shouldn't say that about us, and you can't say that about my child."

Holmes explains that the gossip "eats away at me because it's just not O.K.," but that she keeps up on it because "this is my future. This is my family, and I care so much about them. To see how someone as caring and good as Tom is—to see how things can just get so twisted and turned around. I mean, where does it come from?"

Sarkin spent five days with the Cruise-Holmes extended family at Cruise's Telluride, Colorado, compound, sharing meals, taking hikes, and hanging out. Bella and Connor, whom Cruise and Nicole Kidman adopted during their marriage, were there, as well as Holmes's mother and father, Cruise's mother and sister, and other family members.

Sarkin reports that Cruise and Holmes coo over the baby like any new parents. "She has Kate's lips and eyes," Tom says of the baby. "I think she looks like Kate." Holmes counters, "I think she has Tom's eyes. I think she looks like Tom."

"I was overjoyed in being pregnant," Holmes tells Sarkin, "and then had to withstand ridicule about my pregnancy when it was the most normal, non-controversial thing imaginable." Of speculation in the press, Holmes says, "All those things were invented."

Holmes explains their purchase of an in-house sonogram machine to Sarkin, saying that they were followed by paparazzi and as a result her doctor had to make house calls. "The sonogram was for his use!" she says.

Leading up to the frenzy over the pictures, "we were just living our lives, being a family," Cruise says. "Actually, we were taking our own photos and always planned to release those at the right time." But "then all the craziness began," Holmes says. "This 'Where is Suri?' controversy. Tom and I looked at each other and said, 'What's going on?' We weren't trying to hide anything."

"It seemed only natural to have Annie take the first public photographs of Suri," says Cruise of their decision to allow Leibovitz to photograph the baby. "Annie is the only professional photographer who ever shot Bella and Connor as children."

"The moment the doctor handed me Suri," Holmes tells Sarkin, "I was just ready. The feeling is indescribable. All I can say is the moment I looked in her eyes I felt like ... Mom." Holmes continues: "She's a glorious girl. She's the miracle of our life."

The October issue of Vanity Fair hits newsstands in New York and Los Angeles on September 6, and nationally by September 12.
"What the hell?"
Win Butler

Return to “Other Film Discussions”