Cam update

anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

I'd like to wish cam and his family all the best.
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Hi Cam! I was thinking of you. I´m glad that your wife wrote some news about your present. Hope to be in touch with you through the board. Please guys, send cam my regards whoever is going to visit him.

Edited By Hustler on 1262267000
The Original BJ
Emeritus

Post by The Original BJ »

Cam, we miss you!!!
rain Bard
Associate

Post by rain Bard »

Cam, you are absolutely present in my thoughts. I hope your stay at hospice is as pleasant as it can possibly be.
Sonic Youth
Tenured Laureate

Post by Sonic Youth »

Hey, cam! Hang in there if you can so we can all watch the Oscars together. And don't flirt with too many nurses!

Also, is there a picture of yourself anywhere on the internet? I'd like to put a face to your posts.
"What the hell?"
Win Butler
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Please pass along our sincerest wishes and let him know that the board misses him dearly.

It's very sad that someone so long a part of our board, as curmudgeonly as he could be, may not be with us for much longer. It makes me very sad.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

I just received this e-mail from Cam's wife, Danae. It speaks for itself.

Dear Friends and Family,
As of yesterday, Cam is at Crossroads Hospice in Port Moody. His situation had worsened and we both felt it was "time". He has a beautiful room at the most beautiful Hospice in the world and he is comfortable and happy to be at Crossroads, which next to home is my favourite place to be. He is weak and tires easily so if you are planning to visit him please call me. I am asking people not to stay any longer than 15 minutes. He may look like he's bright eyed but he's a good actor - right? There are no set visiting hours at Crossroads so you can pretty much go any time. You can send emails which I'll print and take in to him. If you'd like to send a card: Crossroads Hospice, 4th Floor, 101 Noon's Creek Drive, Port Moody, V3H 5J1. Cam is in Room 403. The phone number is 604-949-2273.

Thanks, everybody. Sorry this is so abbreviated - just wanted everyone to be on the same page of the song-book!

Kieran, Chris and I appreciate all your love and support.
x
Danae

Return to “General Off-Topic”