Bound for Baton Rouge

Sabin
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Sabin »

I have no idea. There are already three features lined up back-to-back-to-back in Baton Rouge. I completely forgot you were there. I got off the plane with a cream colored suit, pants, a black shirt, and a panama hat. And I basically started to die. I don't know what's going to happen in July.
"How's the despair?"
kaytodd
Assistant

Post by kaytodd »

I know you will be very busy and you will find plenty of fun stuff to do in Baton Rouge, it being a big college town. But New Orleans is only an hour away. Hope you get a chance to drop by.

P.S. bring plenty of light cotton and linen shirts. The summer heat is literally physically dangerous.

Edited By kaytodd on 1244863301
The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. It's faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living. Oliver Wendell Holmes
Sabin
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Sabin »

I'm leaving Los Angeles to work on a bunch of crazy features in Baton Rouge. I've never been there before. This is going to be awesome. So for at least the next two months, I won't be checking in much if at all, and I won't have seen any movies. Everyone have a good summer! The more I look at it, I don't think I care to see anything.
"How's the despair?"

Return to “General Off-Topic”