R.I.P. Agatha

Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Nice tribute. I'm so sorry.
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

I'm so sorry, OG, my heart goes out to you.
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster
Reza
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Reza »

Very sorry to hear this OG.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Aggie was Savage's sister. You may remember him as he was the cat who died two years ago and who I was very sad to see go. Aggie was always a bit more persnickety, but after Savage died, she was much more friendly and generous to me. About a week ago, she stopped eating solid food, couldn't jump up to many places to lay or eat, so we gave her a little bit of tuna and some other stuff, but she wouldn't eat much. She wouldn't move from where she was very frequently, often not even trekking all the way to the litterbox.

A couple of days ago, she crawled into an old computer box. She didn't come out. When I checked her yesterday, she was still going, but this morning I found she was stiff and unresponsive.

I'd love to say that those years she ignored me make me miss her any less, but I do still miss her. She was a genuinely sweet cat in her last few days and I will always regret one of the last things I did with her before I figured out she was sick was tossed her out of my room where she'd jumped on my bed to lay on my blanket.

May she rest in peace and spend eternity with her brother.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “General Off-Topic”