Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Merry Christmas from Argentina!!!
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

ITALIANO wrote:Happy Go Lucky
I wish I was seeing this for the first time again. One of my favorites of the year!
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
taki15
Assistant

Post by taki15 »

Merry Christmas from battle-torn Beirut... Ehhh, sorry. I meant Athens. :D
ITALIANO
Emeritus

Post by ITALIANO »

This year I have already done my winter holidays (have just come back from Lebanon and Hungary). So tomorrow I will have our unmissable, traditional Italian Christmas lunch with my family. And lots of movies, of course - Milk, The Visitor, tonight Happy Go Lucky, the day after tomorrow Frost/Nixon...

Buon Natale a tutti!
Jim20
Temp

Post by Jim20 »

The very merriest of Christmases to everyone.
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

I'd like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas. I love you all. :)
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Merry Christmas one and all.
cam
Assistant

Post by cam »

We have a lot of snow--very unusual for Vancouver-- and more expected. Christmas plans are being cancelled left and right. I love the snow--but just for SO LONG, then it should go back on the mountains where it belongs.
Fortunately we will have our kids and partners here for dinner on Thurdsay, providing they can get here.
jack
Assistant

Post by jack »

Merry Christmas.

I have to say I love this time of year. And no bad-mouthing Wall-e. Pretty much everything my son's asked for this year is Wall-e related.
Reza
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Reza »

barrybrooks8 wrote:And I really hate the weather. I'm stuck in Wisconsin, I can't afford to move, and I have no job prospects to get me out of here.
Maybe this is why you think you hate Christmas.

Happy Christman everyone.
FilmFan720
Emeritus

Post by FilmFan720 »

Happy Festivus!
"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers, Jr.
barrybrooks8
Temp

Post by barrybrooks8 »

I have to say, I hate this time of year. I HATE IT. I hate everything about it, except maybe GIVING gifts. I don't mean to sound like some great humanitarian, I'm not. But I do like trying to find the perfect gift.
I hate how people are this time of year, all panic-driven to get their list done and constantly making everyone feel as though they are the most important person in line or the most in need. And I really hate the weather. I'm stuck in Wisconsin, I can't afford to move, and I have no job prospects to get me out of here.

There's nothing worse than Christmastime. Except maybe Wall-E.
"Jesus! Look at my hands! Now really, I am too young for liver spots. Maybe I can merge them together into a tan."
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

Merry Kwanzakahmas!
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster
Zahveed
Associate

Post by Zahveed »

Merry Christmas, Chanukah (Hanukkah), Kwanzaa, Winter Celebrations, and what-have-you to everyone!
"It's the least most of us can do, but less of us will do more."
cam
Assistant

Post by cam »

Merry Christmas to all of you. 2008 was not a bad year, so let's keep our fingers crossed for 2009. I hope that your new president can clean house in the US and bring prosperity to all of you.

Return to “General Off-Topic”