Reza
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Reza »

Happy belated Birthday.
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Happy Belated Birthday, HarryGoldfarb!
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Zahveed
Associate

Post by Zahveed »

happy b-day!
"It's the least most of us can do, but less of us will do more."
HarryGoldfarb
Adjunct

Post by HarryGoldfarb »

thanks man
"If you place an object in a museum, does that make this object a piece of art?" - The Square (2017)
Cinemanolis
Adjunct

Post by Cinemanolis »

Happy Birthday!
HarryGoldfarb
Adjunct

Post by HarryGoldfarb »

Thank you guys! I'm just arriving home after a day of hard work and a dinner with friends.

Stress free? Thanks for the wishes, actually it was a good day, it is always a good day when you're dealing with the things you like. I chose this life cause there's no other thing I could do, I can't imagine me being a different thing. Today, I dealt with my five patients at my ICU, five people fighting different forms of leukemia (two acute myeloid, two acute lymphoblastic and a secundary one)... one of them, gave me a delicious cake! My interns gave me another and two MD friends gave me a third one! It was a day of hard work and cakes, and big notes posted on my office's wall by my students, a day a rush trying to get a TC to finally come with a diagnosys of nosocomial pneumonia that exaplain one of my patien's fever, but also a day of phone calls (a lot of them that actualle kept me from doing my work as fast as I would have liked! the best of them, mom and dad, living at three hours from Caracas), a visit from my brother at the hospital, a day of hugs and kisses, of waking beside my wife who gave me a splendid hug and new trousers and a tie that is to die for, a day of finally getting out of the hospital when is night already, actually at 8 pm... tired but not enough to avoid sushi with a pair of friends that are like my sisters. So, I spent my birthday working from 6 am till 8 pm, eating birthday cakes and working, and finishing it with a supreme sushi dinner. Thanks for everything guys... right now, let me say that I'm grateful to be part of this board, that actually have some time to know me. A big hug to all of you...

And yes... this was a happy birthday... thanks for the wishes again.
"If you place an object in a museum, does that make this object a piece of art?" - The Square (2017)
The Original BJ
Emeritus

Post by The Original BJ »

Happy birthday!
Sabin
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Sabin »

Happy Birthday.
"How's the despair?"
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Have a happy!
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
Heksagon
Adjunct

Post by Heksagon »

Happy birthday!
Greg
Tenured

Post by Greg »

Happy birthday!
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Happy day.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
rudeboy
Adjunct

Post by rudeboy »

Happy day!
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

Happy birthday!
rain Bard
Associate

Post by rain Bard »

Have a fun one!