Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Happy belated day!
criddic3
Tenured

Post by criddic3 »

Happy B-day!
"Because here’s the thing about life: There’s no accounting for what fate will deal you. Some days when you need a hand. There are other days when we’re called to lend a hand." -- President Joe Biden, 01/20/2021
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Have a great day! Celebrate with some jambalaya!
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
99-1100896887

Post by 99-1100896887 »

Wow! 46! Gettin' on there kay!( this from a man who will be 70 in October) Happy birthday!
Cam
Reza
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Reza »

Happy 46th!
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Happy Birthday, Todd.

I am about to celebrate Jean Simmons' 78th birthday by recording The Actress off TCM.
kaytodd
Assistant

Post by kaytodd »

And let's have a birthday shout out to Minnie Driver (who I thought merited some Supporting Actress buzz for Phantom Of The Opera), Carol Channing (I was happy to read in today's Times-Picayune that she is still alive), Jean Simmons (ditto), Norman Mailer, Anthony Lapaglia, Phil Manzanera (I was happy to find his post Roxy Music band 801 on I-Tunes recently), Justin Timberlake (he needs love right now; nobody is taking him seriously lately and for good reason), Suzanne Pleshette (her chest helped me become a man during my elementary school years), Philip Glass, Ernie Banks and Nolan Ryan (for my fellow baseball fans), etc.
The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. It's faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living. Oliver Wendell Holmes
FilmFan720
Emeritus

Post by FilmFan720 »

Happy birthday!
"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers, Jr.
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

Happy Birthday kaytodd!!
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Happy Birthday, kaytodd!
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
kaytodd
Assistant

Post by kaytodd »

anonymous wrote:Wow! 46! 4 more years and you're 50!

Happy birthday! :)
Maybe then I will finally be a grown up.

Lord, I hope not!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Hope everone has a good day.
The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. It's faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living. Oliver Wendell Holmes
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

Wow! 46! 4 more years and you're 50!

Happy birthday! :)

Return to “General Off-Topic”