17%
Award Spectacle
No votes

Total votes: 12

mlrg
Associate

Re: New Site Name?

Post by mlrg »

O chose Awards Legacy given the high quality of insights and writing around here that will serve as reference for future generations
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

I kike Awards Outlook because it covers the past, present, and future as opposed to most of these that seem to suggest the present only when that isn't our intent.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

The only issue with that is the longer the name, the more difficult it will be to remember. It needs to be short and catchy. Most likely, the header would say "Awards X by Cinema Sight," so it would be clear that it's cinema related (I would hope). That's probably the best I could do.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
gunnar
Assistant

Post by gunnar »

Would it make sense to put the word Film or Movie in the name so that people know what type of Awards to expect? I kind of like Film Awards Landscape if you did add to the titles listed.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

New Site Name?

Post by OscarGuy »

I asked for input before, but didn't get any. Here are some of the site names I've come up with and I'd like your input.

Additionally, I need to update the board to the latest version and my present intent is to do so on Saturday. I'll be turning the board off probably late Friday or early Saturday morning so I can save the data in case the update goes bad. I'll re-open just as soon as I have everything going again.

Now to the poll, in alphabetical order.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Other Oscar Discussions”