Merry Christmas

Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

flipp525 wrote:
Damien wrote:
dws1982 wrote:Merry Christmas everyone. Last night I was reminded, as I am every Christmas Eve, that George C. Scott is, and will always be, the definitive Ebenezer Scrooge.
At least for you and me, Daniel. Best version ever.
For who ISN'T this the definitive version? George C. Scott will always be my Scrooge as well.
Yay! Welcome to our elite club! :D
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Damien wrote:
dws1982 wrote:Merry Christmas everyone. Last night I was reminded, as I am every Christmas Eve, that George C. Scott is, and will always be, the definitive Ebenezer Scrooge.

For who ISN'T this the definitive version? George C. Scott will always be my Scrooge as well.

Edited By flipp525 on 1261849311
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

Sabin wrote:This is my first Christmas. I nabbed a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree that's lighting up my house. There's a fire going. I had a nice breakfast of eggs over easy on corned beef hash, I'm drinking my second mimosa, and there's a Christmas ham with a full meal nearing completion around 1, 1:30-ish. I'm sitting in my favorite chair, kicking it with the house's one other remaining roommate. Los Angeles is a ghost town and I'm pretty goddamn buzzed. I'm probably going to keep drinking throughout the day until I pass out before or after vomiting, and then I'm going to either see Sherlock Holmes or continue vomiting.

It's not the Christmas I dreamt of as a kid, but I'm good with it.

Merry Christmas, friends.
I'm reporting you to your rabbi. :;):
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
dws1982
Emeritus

Post by dws1982 »

Merry Christmas everyone. Last night I was reminded, as I am every Christmas Eve, that George C. Scott is, and will always be, the definitive Ebenezer Scrooge.
Cinemanolis
Adjunct

Post by Cinemanolis »

Merry Christmas everybody!
Sabin
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Sabin »

This is my first Christmas. I nabbed a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree that's lighting up my house. There's a fire going. I had a nice breakfast of eggs over easy on corned beef hash, I'm drinking my second mimosa, and there's a Christmas ham with a full meal nearing completion around 1, 1:30-ish. I'm sitting in my favorite chair, kicking it with the house's one other remaining roommate. Los Angeles is a ghost town and I'm pretty goddamn buzzed. I'm probably going to keep drinking throughout the day until I pass out before or after vomiting, and then I'm going to either see Sherlock Holmes or continue vomiting.

It's not the Christmas I dreamt of as a kid, but I'm good with it.

Merry Christmas, friends.
"How's the despair?"
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Merry Christmas to you all. You make this my number one favorite place on the Internet! (Far ahead of runner-up Daily Kos.)
MovieWes
Professor

Post by MovieWes »

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you! And a Happy New Year as well!
"Young men make wars and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of peace are the vices of old men: mistrust and caution." -- Alec Guinness (Lawrence of Arabia)
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Merry Christmas to all of you!
FilmFan720
Emeritus

Post by FilmFan720 »

Merry Christmas to all. This board is one of the many great gifts that I get to enjoy all year long!
"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers, Jr.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Happy Holidays to all our religiously diverse posters!
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

I just completed my Christmas shopping and am getting ready for the Christmas eve festivities and traditions.

I'd like to greet everyone here a very Merry Christmas!
Reza
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Reza »

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2010 to all.
Sonic Youth
Tenured Laureate

Post by Sonic Youth »

Merry merry, happy happy to all.

Food banks are struggling this year. In keeping with the selfless spirit of the season, please give what you can.
"What the hell?"
Win Butler

Return to “General Off-Topic”