Lost with the New Board?

If you need help finding something, navigating the forums or other topics, post them here.
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Re: Lost with the New Board?

Post by Big Magilla »

I don't recall seeing a breakdown of the 2010 vote by the NYFC. There is information on the NSFC voting only for 1972 and 1973. You can find the info. in the First 70 Years Forum iunder Best Actor 1972, Best Actress 1972, Best Actor 1973 and Best Actress 1973. Go to that forum and sort by Subject in Ascending Order. You'll find them in posts by Mike Kelly in early July, 2011.
nightwingnova
Assistant

Post by nightwingnova »

The search engine doesn't work very well.

Just wondering if anyone posted the vote breakdown for the National Society of Film Critics Awards, specifically for the years 1966 - 1975. Also missing the 2010 NYFCC vote breakdown.

Thx!
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

There should have been no posts lost during the transition. If anyone was posting on the old board after it went down a week ago, I attempted to transfer those comments to the new board. Since the board was offline from Friday through Wednesday of this week and was only accidentally re-activated on Thursday and thus had only two days (Thursday and Friday) where posts could have been made, I am fairly positive that no posts were missed as I combed through all the "New Posts" personally and pulled over any data that had been posted there and not re-posted here.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Is my feeling or is possible that we all lost a number of posts during the transition to this new board?
FilmFan720
Emeritus

Post by FilmFan720 »

Right at the top of my page, directly above where the threads start, there are a couple of options: view new posts and view unread posts are two of them. That's what I've been using.
"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers, Jr.
The Original BJ
Emeritus

Post by The Original BJ »

Is there an easy way on this new board to know which threads have unread posts in them? Right now I've just been scanning the dates
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Lost with the New Board?

Post by OscarGuy »

With an entirely new message board system, it's often difficult to find the things you were used to with the prior. To help facilitate your adjustment, I'm opening this thread to ask your varied questions about how to do stuff. I may not know the answers, but I can find them. Just post your question and I'll do my best to answer.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Help Forum”