UAADB.com

If you need help finding something, navigating the forums or other topics, post them here.
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Re: UAADB.com

Post by Big Magilla »

I discovered that just now. I did not change the access point on my other computer and got a "you must register" notice so I updated this one to access uaadb.com directly.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

That was it then. Unfortunately, this means that anyone who's using the uaadb.cinemasight.com link will no longer be able to store the cookie. Ah well. I'm going to change the link on the main website to make it easier.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

It works without my having to clear my cache which I do pretty much on a daily basis anyway.

As it happens I was attempting to edit something when you made the change and it made me log in to continue. I then logged on directly and the problem was gone.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I just made a change to the cookie settings for the phpBB installation, so I'm guessing that it should now work....you might have to clear your cache again and delete any existing cookies.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Thanks, Jack. That's exactly the problem.

40 views and only one response other than Film Fan in the other thread. I guess every one else is still using the old access.
jack
Assistant

Post by jack »

I've just tried it and I didn't get the autofill. When I access it normally my mac autofills my details. I logged in and clicked Yes to save my details. I tried it again and I had to log in.

Hope that helps.
Big Magilla
Site Admin

UAADB.com

Post by Big Magilla »

FilmFan and I have both tried accessing the site directly at UAADB.com but have had to sign in each time. The sign-on does autofill once you start tying your log-on i.d. but eve that is a bit of a nuisance. Has anyone else tried the direct access more than once and received a different result? Inquiring minds want to know!

Return to “Help Forum”