The Spirit

Zahveed
Associate

Post by Zahveed »

I think your site is normally pretty easy to navigate, OG. I usually just click the updated links located on the right of the home page. It's simple that way.
"It's the least most of us can do, but less of us will do more."
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

You say that, but I don't see how. I have one link on the front page directly to the Previews page. Then, you can click on the top where it says Previews...or on the left where it says previews, then you can navigate directly to pages. How is that cumbersome? I've given several ways to get anywhere on my site...

So, at least a half-dozen to a dozen new threads every week. Joy of joys...So far, in 2008, there have been nearly 400 individual films posted with trailers. I generally have to post about 6 to 10 new pages every week. It takes about 3 or 4 hours of my Sunday to put together.

If you guys need a guide of what goes where on my site, I can post that, too...

Edited By OscarGuy on 1223647679
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

How about creating a thread that links to your page for trailers. No offense meant, OG, but I find your website a bit cumbersome to navigate. Besides, here we can discuss the trailers and our expectations.
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

There have been several trailers on this film posted and I've reviewed them each on my website. I already post all of them through rottentomatoes. Should I start posting them as separate, individual topics here, since it seems like that's what people want anyway?
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Zahveed
Associate

Post by Zahveed »

I loved Sin City and this looks every bit as outrageous. It could be a modest hit or it could hit big like 300, but if it tanks I'm sure it'll become a cult classic on DVD. It looks like it has just the right amount of camp and stylized ultraviolence.
"It's the least most of us can do, but less of us will do more."
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

Trailer. Doesn't look like my kind of movie (too misanthropic, not joyful enough, probably), but, damn, Gabriel Macht is looking fine--if they give us long, lingering shots of his bare torso, I'll be happy.
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster

Return to “2008”