Opportunities Open

A place for the UAADB Admin to post information necessary for all members to read.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I am considering expanding my website's scope to include more depth of coverage or at least more wide-ranging opinions.

I would like to see who might be interested in participating.

I'd like to see about setting up separate and individual blogs for those who wish to participate. They would have to be entertainment industry-related, but with very little editorial control from me.

I'd also like to see about expanding my reviews section to include other voices.

While I can't promise anything staggering in the way of compensation, I would like to discuss with those interested the possibility of earning an amount of the profits brought in. I don't bring in very much at all, but with more content, it may be possible to bring in even more money. So, those interested would probably not make very much initially, but if we are successful, we could bring in more.

If you are interested in any of these possibilities or have other suggestions you think you would be able to bring to the table, send me a PM and we can discuss the possibilities.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “General Announcements”