Re: Happy Holidays!

Post by Sabin »

Happy Holidays!
"How's the despair?"
Sonic Youth
Tenured Laureate

Post by Sonic Youth »

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a very happy 2015 to all.
"What the hell?"
Win Butler
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Happy Holidays to all!

I'm staying close to home this year between cataract surgeries, but I'm very busy all the same. I have no idea when I'll get to see all of this year's major releases - most of them may have to wait for home video. I have no idea how the second surgery on January 6th will affect my ability to post - I will need to be fitted for reading glasses once the eye heals. Until then I can read out of my left eye with or without glasses, but the right will continue to be a blur as far as reading goes. My order of the Adlens adjustable glasses they advertise on TV shipped yesterday. Hopefully they will arrive prior to the surgery and do their magic for me in the short term, otherwise I may be out of commission during the height of awards season.

Stay warm, have fun, enjoy!
Mister Tee
Tenured Laureate

Post by Mister Tee »

I'm heading northward tomorrow morning (where I understand it's already very much a white Christmas), so, in case I don't get another opportunity, let me echo Greg's wishes of a happy holiday to all, and a 2015 that meets all hopes.
Greg
Tenured

Happy Holidays!

Post by Greg »

Just wanted to wish everyone on this board a happy holiday season and a prosperous New Year!

To get us in the mood, here's a video for the holidays, "Winter Wonderland" sung with very thick New Jersey accents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLK_fwMkjoQ

Return to “General Off-Topic”