Laureate Emeritus

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Reza »

Happy Holidays everyone!!
Sonic Youth
Tenured Laureate

Post by Sonic Youth »

Kind of depressing to think that this year's Christmas release with the most Oscar winners in its cast is "Grudge Match".

I don't need to tell you that this was the best, most significant year of my life. But the truth is, if it weren't for our daughter, 2013 would linger in my memory as a pretty raw year, at least during the final four months. But the bad - which was considerable - was far outweighed by the good, which was considerable-times-10. Proud papa indeed! I hope everyone finds much to enjoy during these two weeks, and I hope you all have a very Happy New Year.
"What the hell?"
Win Butler
mlrg
Associate

Post by mlrg »

merry christmas to all of you
ksrymy
Adjunct

Post by ksrymy »

I hope everything goes well for you Tee.

A Merry Christmas to you all. The holidays can be rough, so I hope we can all manage our ways through them.
"Men get to be a mixture of the charming mannerisms of the women they have known." - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Mister Tee
Tenured Laureate

Merry Christmas

Post by Mister Tee »

It's officially Christmas Eve, and I'm ensconced at my parents' house preparing for the big holiday. It's the first time I've ever been here for Christmas without my wife (my parents only moved here twenty years ago), so it's very hard to navigate. I feel like the most joyous holiday of the year has been turned into the saddest.

Nevertheless...I did want to offer my annual salute to all of our dwindling (though recently re-expanding) crew, for providing such stimulating discussion on this most passionate of trivial subjects. The very best of Christmas wishes to all.

Return to “General Off-Topic”