Comic I'm Working On

Dien
Graduate

Re: Comic I'm Working On

Post by Dien »

So far he hasn't done much other than being a giant cat head floating in the mountains. He has some powers of manipulation, but his true abilities have not been revealed thus far.
Reza
Laureate Emeritus

Re: Comic I'm Working On

Post by Reza »

What is a cat god? Like those ancient Egyptian cats?
Dien
Graduate

Comic I'm Working On

Post by Dien »

Most of you know my hobbies consist of writing/recording music and screenwriting. *Reminder: I'm Zahveed under a new name*

Another hobby of mine includes art. Drawing, painting, photography - that sort of thing. Right now I'm working on a comic book project inspired by a misstep I had with a previous relationship. It's comedy-adventure titled Hiker and the Cat God. The story revolves around a hiker who gets lost and stumbles upon a cat god who offers his assistance in finding his way home, but under one condition. The hiker must complete nine increasingly absurd tasks to satisfy the cat god. How the plot is even remotely related to the aforementioned relationship is a long story.

The illustrations are simple, the humor is pretty off-the-wall, and the errors are abundant, but it's received positive reactions from my friends, family, and co-workers. My question is whether or not any of the members of the UAADB would be interested in taking a look at it. Right now I'm working with a PDF format, so it will have to be e-mailed to potential readers.

Any takers?

Return to “General Off-Topic”