What was this film...

Dien
Graduate

Re: What was this film...

Post by Dien »

On a separate note: does anyone find it amusing that all horror movie franchises in the mid-90s had try out the urban theme at least once? Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest!
Dien
Graduate

Post by Dien »

A plot summary for Children of the Corn V mentions a bunch of teenagers and a car. But that could be stretching it without anymore details.
Movielover
Graduate

Post by Movielover »

I strongly believe it was the 90s. Possibly the early 2000s, but I don't think it was as late as that. It may be possible that it was a Children of the Corn film?
Dien
Graduate

Post by Dien »

Around what time did this movie come out? I have a friend that's really into B-list horror films and I can ask him about it. He's probably seen it.
Movielover
Graduate

Post by Movielover »

HAHA - that is a possibility...

No no I am sure it exists.

Thanks!
Sonic Youth
Tenured Laureate

Post by Sonic Youth »

You sure you didn't dream it?
"What the hell?"
Win Butler
Movielover
Graduate

What was this film...

Post by Movielover »

I can't remember the name of this film or any of the actors in it, but I am hoping someone here can help me think of the name. It was not a reputable film by any means. Probably a 1-star film at best.

I just remember this scene where these two horny teenagers (probably high school or college students) were making out in the back seat of a car and this hand appears from the cushion of the car (it's the hand of a ghost or something - this was a horror film or maybe a spoof of a horror film). As the two people are making out, I think the hand unzips the dude's jeans and starts to feel around in there and of course he gets more excited (he believes it is the hand of the girl). Then, I think they realize that her hands are not down there and they both freak out, realizing it is the hand of some sort of spirit.

Does anyone know what this movie might be?

Thanks!

Return to “Other Film Discussions”